Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trails are open but conditions are marginal

There is 2-6" of dry fluffy snow with little or no base on mostly frozen ground. Woods trails are in better shape than fields especially in the higher elevations. We need more snow than this to groom without tearing up the machines. Please use extreme caution and stay on marked trails.

I rode S25b near Midline Rd. last night and it was better than not riding at all, but not by much. There was barely 4" on no base. Tough on the carbides.

Riders are encouraged to post comments with updated conditions.

1 comment:

  1. After reading this I stayed away from midline road. I left from berkshire. I wrote up an extensive report complete with photos and helmet cam video. I posted links in general on the twin tier sledding forum and in the ride reports sub forum on snowmobilefanatics.com I cant post the link here because this thing will not let me

    ReplyDelete